Here at Megna Painting we know how important it is for you to be able to trust who is at your home. That is why each of our employees are background checked before being hired to ensure that we maintain integrity in your home – it is the Megna Seal of Safety.
You not only have our assurance that you can trust the character of the painters in your home, but you can also trust that they are trained professionals with the knowledge necessary to make your home beautiful with the utmost quality. Please read the following list to see why our employees are some of the best in the business.
A few reasons we have the best employees in the business:
- Mandatory Background Checks during hiring process.
- Minimum 3 years previous work experience with a professional painting contractor required to even apply for basic painter position.
- Minimum of 7 years previous work experience with a professional painting contractor required to apply for crew leader position.
- All crew leaders are proficient in the English Language.
- All employees take part in regular OSHA safety training.
- All employees take part in regular community service projects.