Limited 3 Year Painting Warranty
For a period of 3 years from the completion date of the work as described in your contract, Megna Painting will repair any blistering, peeling, chipping, flaking, or excessive chalking (referred to as “covered conditions”) as a result of flawed workmanship. Warranty coverage is subject to the limitations set forth below.
Work You Can Trust!
With a terrific referral rate and customer satisfaction, you can trust us to take proper care of your home!
For warranty claims, please contact Megna Painting at 608-438-2845 or email us at email@example.com
To retain the validity of Megna Painting Warranty, you must:
- Have paid the full contract price, as outlined in your contract.
- Be able to present the original contract upon request.
- Be able to present a canceled check or other proof of your payment.
- Allow full access to the property for Megna Painting to make the repairs.
Megna Painting Warranty does not cover the following:
- Any performed work where the materials were not solely supplied by Megna Painting.
- Any work that was not performed by Megna Painting.
- Repairs to any horizontal surfaces or any surfaces that are exposed to excessive moisture and/or foot traffic. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, sills, and wooden gutters.
- Paint bleed-through caused by wood knots, rust, or cedar.
- Cracks in drywall, plaster, or wood surfaces.
- Blistering, peeling, chipping, flaking, or excessive chalking where they are caused by:
- Ordinary wear and tear
- Abnormal use and/or abuse
- Peeling or any other failure of coating layers below those applied by Megna Painting
- Structural defects, including, but not limited to, settling, movement, and sheering
- Abrasion, abuse, coarse cleaning, exposure to chemicals, cleaning agents, or any other harmful solids, liquids, or gasses
- Damages caused by fire, smoke, explosions, floods, acts of God, extremely severe weather, alterations to original work, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes that are beyond the control of Megna Painting
Repairs covered by Megna Paintings Warranty will be performed only on the surfaces and areas where blistering, peeling, chipping, flaking, or excessive chalking has occurred. Exact color and/or finish match is not covered under this warranty due to environmental changes all paints undergo over time. Megna Painting shall not be liable for any damages or repairs in excess of the original contract price.
For warranty claims, please contact Megna Painting by calling 608-438-2845 or emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an inspection of your property